Thursday, February 4, 2010

Welcome

Dear Reader,

After having abandoned the Blogosphere several years ago, I'm taking another foray into the world of making myself look smart by restating things other people have already written (but at least it's all sourced). Mainly this will be a place for me to relay web-pages that I find interesting, especially ones that make me think (hence the name). You can think of it as a sort of annotated bibliography on the topic "Items of Interest". Hopefully you'll find something of interest here, too.

Updates will be sporadic (as one never expects to find the needle in the haystack); however, I hope that what pages I do add here will be worth the wait.

Sincerely,

Russell Ault

PS. For those of you who remember the, er, experience that was my last blog, my apologies and, yes, I've had a glass of water and calmed down a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment